Welcome to Restaurant Rosengården at the Swedish History Museum. Access to the restaurant is via the main entrance to the museum.
Come to Historiska and enjoy lunch, brunch or afternoon tea and cake, prepared by our expert chefs! Our menu includes traditional Swedish and modern European dishes with a twist, using locally grown, organic and seasonal vegetables.
We serve three new daily specials every weekday, except during July, priced at 100 SEK, including a vegetarian option and a side salad and a coffee, free of charge with any order. Feeling peckish? Try our salads or sandwiches and take in the view of our inner courtyard, complete with a fountain and a rose garden!
For those of you with a sweet tooth, there are mouth-watering chocolate and fruit cakes, cinnamon buns and pancakes. And if you are in need of a quick pick-me-up, try our espresso, cappuccino or latte.
We offer a daily lunch menu on weekdays between 11:30 and 14:00. If you miss those hours, we can always whip up a nice lasagna or pasta.
Opening hours and lunch specials
September 1 to May 31
Tue–Fri 11.30–16.30, Wed also 16.30–19.30, lunch specials Tue–Fri 11.30–14.00.
June 1 to August 31
Everyday 10.00–16.30, lunch specials Mon–Fri 11.30–14.00 (except during July).
Summer menu 2018
- Chuck burger with apple chutney and more SEK 140
- Viking plate (smoked salmon) SEK 135
- Chicken salad (quinoa, avocado) SEK 130
- Lasagna / Vegetarian lasagna SEK 100
- Soup of the day, served with bread SEK 90
- Open sandwich with marinated salmon SEK 95
- Croque monsieur (cheese and ham, grilled) SEK 85
- Vegetarian focaccia (tomato, feta cheese) SEK 85
- Small sandwich SEK 37
- Lasagna SEK 65
- Meatballs with pasta SEK 65
- Pancakes with jam and whipped cream SEK 65
- Pancakes without lactose or gluten SEK 65
Contact Restaurant Rosengården
114 84 Stockholm