Opening hours and admission
The museum is open in a responsible manner, in compliance with recommendations issued by the Government and its expert agencies in response to COVID-19.
Opening hours June 1 – August 31
We have been taken a number of measures to ensure that visitors can safely enjoy the museum, including:
- having staff on hand to offer assistance and ensure that no congestion occurs
- to ensure that no congestion occurs at Restaurant Rosengården, the exhibition Prehistories will open at 1 pm instead of 11 am when the rest of the museum opens
- making hand sanitiser available at several points around the museum
- making sure soap and water is available in toilets for good hand hygiene; and
- introducing more stringent cleaning procedures.
The restaurant is open Tuesday to Friday at 11.30–14.00 and serves Daily lunch.
Free admission for all visitors.
NOTE! Admission fees can be charged for concerts, lectures, certain guided tours and other types of events.
Pay by card, Swish or cash
We encourage our visitors to pay by card or via Swish, but also accept cash.